Terms and Conditions:
This site is developed and operated by Creative Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd. India.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Site. Your use of this site confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use our site.
- Application - These Terms and Conditions apply to our website namely www.creativeeducationalaids.com including any applications, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through www.creativeeducationalaids.com
- Accuracy of Information - We attempt to ensure that information on our site is current, complete and accurate. Despite our efforts, the information on this site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness and accuracy of any information on our site.
- Use of the Site - Use of our site is personal, nonexclusive and must be consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- Design of Site - Design of site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or available through our site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components of www.creativeeducationalaids.com is © 2015 and beyond. All rights reserved.
- Copyrights - This site is protected by copyrights owned by Creative Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd. India. You may not in any way reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on or available on this site for any public or commercial purpose. You may not create any derivative work of our site or decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of this site. You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation any type of spider, web crawler, or robot) to navigate, search, and/or extract information from this site. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials displayed on or available from this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks - Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Creative Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the site without the written permission of Creative Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd. or such other owner.
- Linking to the Sites - Creating or maintaining any link from another website or application to any page on the site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the site or any information or material displayed on the site in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the site must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links - From time to time, the Site may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material - You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from our Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Products, Content and Specifications - All features, content, specifications, products and services described or depicted on this site are subject to change at any time without notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
- We reserve the right without prior notice, to refuse service to any user. We also may require user verification prior to sending catalogues, price list or any other requested information.
- Disclaimers - Your use of the site is at your risk.
- We assume no responsibility nor liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Site.
- In no event will the operators or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of the site, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site, any websites linked to the site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- In the event of any problem with the site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the site.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions - These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
- Choice of Law Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Delhi, India. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form
- Additional Assistance - If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us by calling +91-120-3212355